This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
As a Content Designer you will collaborate with UX & Product Designers, Product Managers and Business Analysts to develop clear and compelling content across our digital services. You will be directly accountable for producing and managing content, and will work closely with the design team to ensure that content is at the centre of the user experience. As Content Designer, you’ll use your skills to:
- Audit, review and appraise content sections based on analytics, content performance and customer feedback, to identify problems and opportunities, and present findings and recommendations for improvements
- Distil complex policy and legislation concepts and turn it into accessible, digestible, succinct and easy to understand content
- Research, curate, write and edit content around user stories and jobs to be done, in line with our content strategy, editorial guidelines and information architecture
- Design and/or update content in our Drupal 8 content management system to optimise the user experience, in keeping with our templates and style guidelines
- Ensure work is actioned in a timely manner.
- Understanding of the content lifecycle, accessibility, SEO and producing customer-centric content
- Understanding of or familiarity with Agile work practices and methodology
- Proven experience creating and iterating content to meet user needs
- Proven experience creating content to a style guide
- Experience using metrics to make content and research decisions
- Experience creating different types of content: written, infographics, video etc
- Experience ‘pair writing’ with subject matter experts
- Ability to work in a way that’s transparent and collaborative
- Ability to work quickly and incorporate feedback
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload in harmony with team output
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.