- $800-$850 per day + super
- 6 Month Contract
- Macquarie Park & WFH
This NSW government agency is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit. This Department is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce, which reflects the community and customers.
About the Role
This role will lead the design, development and production of high-quality, relevant, engaging, customer-centric content to maximise the value of the client experience and support effective digital communication for the branch.
With a focus on communications, this role will be responsible for researching, collating, interpreting and re-shaping content about new IT systems and processes.
- Design and produce fit-for purpose content, from original design concept creation through to full finished product that meets identified user needs supports a seamless end-to-end user journey and aligns with the content strategy.
- Provide sound technical advice, guidance and recommendations to ensure that published content is high-quality, customer focused, accessible, optimised for search and conversion, and consistent with style guides, editorial guidelines and digital best practice.
- Drive the content across social media networks, including generating, editing, publishing and sharing content which builds meaningful connections for Information Technology and its clients, to build engagement and awareness of relevant initiatives.
- Establish, build and maintain networks and relationships with a range of stakeholders to facilitate positive engagement, consultation and information sharing and ensure the successful delivery of client-focused information.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of projects and initiatives as directed and apply best practice methodologies and principles to support the achievement of client objectives
- Monitor, review and evaluate the effectiveness of content performance and search engine ranking to support ongoing quality improvement in the delivery of content design activities.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a communications function within project environments supporting a variety of small and large scale IT system and service implementations.
- Video production and editing skills
- The ability to interpret complex technical information and reshape it into simple fit for purpose client-facing communications and deliverables.
- The ability to work across multiple initiatives and projects concurrently.
- The ability to work independently and in a high pressure high paced project environment.
- Experience in digital copyrighting in different styles to suit varying audiences.
- Experience in designing and publishing content for digital products and services using Content Management System.
- Strong understanding of web usability, SEO and information management standards.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0.
Please apply if you are interested. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.