- $450 - $550 per day + super
- 12 Month Contract
- Parramatta + working from home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit. This Department is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce, which reflects the community and customers. This role requires you to be based in New South Wales and offers hybrid working arrangements.
About the Role
The role is responsible for the implementation of a range of communication and engagement activities that support the successful delivery of projects.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide support to specific project work streams within the communications division and provide advice on community and stakeholder relations
- Liaising with other functional areas and external agencies as required and monitor/respond to issues as they arise
- Assist in the development of advice as required, including assistance in the preparation of ministerial responses, responses to parliamentary questions, briefing notes and/or other reports
- Write and coordinate the projects preparation, production and release of public information, including newsletters, construction updates, corporate brochures, presentation materials, media releases and articles, website, community and stakeholder correspondence and relevant briefing materials
- Identity and assist in the management of project risks, opportunities, or issues and assist in the development of strategies to address these
- Effectively coordinate project-specific community liaison groups and build key relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated relevant experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a similar discipline
- Strong demonstrated experience in Media
- Experience dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present complex information, monitor emerging trends and issues and identify and responds to risks effectively to achieve business outcomes
- Ability to identify process improvements and contribute to their implementation
- Experience in event management
- A self-starter who can work through ambiguity in a fast-paced and politically sensitive environment.
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Be part of a large and vital NSW Government agency
Please apply if you are interested. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org