This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
You will act as the main contact for members of the community providing advice and support on available feedback channels to ensure community needs are heard and met. This role is very much community focussed and requires someone with infrastructure experience, and strong verbal and written skills.
- Undertake community relations services to support the delivery of the Project and its objectives
- Undertake a range of communication activities, including property acquisition, letterboxing and doorknocking activities to support Communication and Engagement requirements associated with SM projects
- Provide a point of contact for members of the community, particularly those potentially directly affected by proposed project activities, including construction and property acquisition, to ensure they are aware of opportunities to provide feedback on the Project
- Identify potential community relations issues associated with the project and develop coordinated responses from within the wider project team to minimise risks to project delivery
- Assist the wider project team to keep abreast of current issues, trends, community views and commentary to understand community perspective and to ensure responsiveness to needs
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. media, communications, public relations) or equivalent experience
- Ability to work occasionally outside normal working hours, including weekends as required.
- Infrastructure experience, and strong verbal and written skills
- Undertake Personal Manager training with the Centre for Property Acquisition (CTA).
- Full drivers licence
For more information Call Tim on 0425814791