Our government client is seeking an experienced Place Manager to provide community and stakeholder engagement on a large infrastructure project in Western Sydney for a 12 month full-time contract.
About The Role
As Community and Stakeholder Engagement Manager, you will be providing advice and support to the community during the project. Your duties will include:
- Undertake community relations services to support the project deliveries and objectives.
- Communications activities: property acquisition, letterboxing and doorknocking to support community engagement.
- Provide a point of contact for members of the community, particularly those affected by proposed project activities including construction and property acquisition.
- Assist the wider project team keep abreast of current issues, trends and community views to understand community perspective and be responsive to needs.
As a community focused role, we are seeking someone with previous experience in a similar role with an infrastructure project, and strong verbal and written communication skills. Successful applicants will also have
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline i.e. media, communications, public relations, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work occasionally outside normal working hours, including weekends as required.
- Undertake Personal Manager training with the Centre for Property Acquisition (CTA).
- Current Full Driver Licence.
- Full working rights in Australia.