This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Develop and implement communication strategies and marketing campaigns to support the COVID-19 objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the Department of Customer Service (DCS) on the development, implementation and evaluation of the fully integrated NSW Government paid advertising COVID-19 campaign (channels include television, radio, outdoor, print, digital, social) across all target audiences.
- Prioritise communications activities according to strategic direction.
- Develop content (including researching, writing and editing) for a range of internal and external channels, or delegate, including liaison with subject matter experts.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure a whole of Government approach to achieving NSW Government objectives.
- Experience delivering campaigns in a marketing or communications environment in a large, complex organisation
- Excellent project management skills
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in writing effective copy for communication materials
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.