- $60-$67/hour + super
- 3 month contract (Part time 15-20 hours/week)
- St Leonards, Sydney
This NSW Government agency currently employs more than 100,000 people across the system. The role consists of 3 months contract work at part time of 15 - 20 hours/week. The work is suited to a Senior Communications Officer to develop case studies, social media content and other collateral to support the Virtual Care Communications plan. Experience with health related communications and engagement is essential.
About the Role
- Develops communication assets and strategies to support the NSW Virtual Care Strategy and Communications Plan.
- Ensures consistency with approved key messages in design of assets and strategies for the community and local health districts and networks.
- Advises on appropriate formats and channels for assets and strategies.
- Works collaboratively with internal staff, partners and stakeholders to. design, develop and test assets and strategies.
- Ensures effective project management to deliver assets and strategies within agreed timeframes and resourcing.
- Strong communication and engagement skills are essential.
- Ability to develop highly effective and engaging multi-channel. communication strategies and key messages to support virtual care.
- Ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders to develop assets and strategies.
- Ability to design communications suited to a public facing audience.
- Display resilience and courage
- Manage self
- Value Diversity and Inclusion
- Communicate effectively
- Adept to work collaboratively
- Deliver results
- Plan and prioritise
- Think and solve problems
- Project management
For more information email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.