- $450-550/day + Super
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD + WFH
About the Company
About the Role
We’re looking for a confident communications expert with a proven track record of developing and delivering effective communications plans and projects and producing engaging and accessible content.
The Key Requirements:
- Plan, produce and publish high-quality, engaging content for delivery across our internal and external communications channels, targeted at specific audiences.
- Work with the SLI team, the internal Communications and Engagement Directorate and agencies to produce video content for use in SLI leadership development programs and to raise awareness of the SLI's development opportunities. This includes online learning videos, animations, case studies and social media video content.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of content for the SLI's external and internal digital and social channels including Twitter and Yammer.
- Develop and implement strategies to monitor, evaluate and improve the use of online and digital communication for the SLI team.
- Provide expertise on the use of digital communications technologies to the wider SLI team for use in the delivery of leadership development programs.
- Assist when required with the development of presentations, documents and other communications collateral, and with producing, editing and updating content for the SLI website.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate complex information into easy-to-understand messages and collateral.
- Ability to pro-actively work with and build strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- An ability to provide high-level media and communications advice
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of digital and social media platforms, as well as high competency in content generation
- Ability to work in high speed environment on multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge with powerpoint and presentation creation