- $715 - $ 815 per day + super
- 6 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD + WFH
About the Company
This NSW government agency is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit. This Department is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce, which reflects the community and customers. This role requires you to be based in New South Wales and offers hybrid working arrangements.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the role is to manage communications of the department to ensure effective coordination between key project stakeholders and the department. The role engages with and manages issues around affected individuals, business and communities to ensure partners comply with community and engagement liaison contractual requirements for the project.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage performance review and monthly partners, including approval of communications material and coordinator of meetings, to ensure that communications and engagement liaison requirements are met
- Manage the implementation of community engagement plans in line with requirements to ensure stakeholders are informed
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Manage and deliver a range of communication activities for internal and external audiences to support communication objectives for the project
- Undertake ongoing evaluation of communication programs and key messages to assist in tailoring campaigns and communication materials as required
- Contribute to the identification of risks associated with community engagement aspects of the project
- Build and sustain relationships with a network of key internal and external stakeholders, working towards mutually beneficial outcomes in order to facilitate and foster their involvement in the development of project activities
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated relevant experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a similar discipline
- Experience dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in a stakeholder/community relations role
- Demonstrated experience in developing communication plans/content and evaluating communication programs
- Ability to operate with autonomy in determining day to day work priorities.
- A self-starter who can work through ambiguity in a fast-paced and politically sensitive environment.
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Be part of a large and vital NSW Government agency
Please apply if you are interested. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com