- Up to $935 per day inc. super
- 3 months
- Sydney Office + flexible working arrangements
This Government Department if passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit. The Department of comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good.
About the Role
This role is responsible for the coordination and delivery of a broad range of internal and external communication and stakeholder engagement services. You would be responsible for providing specialist advice and services across community consultation, customer information and digital strategies.
- Develop, implement and evaluate a range of communication and engagement plans.
- Work in partnerships with other Senior Communications & Stakeholder Engagement officers.
- Plan and deliver community and stakeholder events, workshops, briefings, presentations, etc.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of best practice communications and engagement.
- Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience writing for different audiences and translating complex information.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting public meetings and forums.
Please apply if you are interested. Note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 02 8296 9805