As a Senior Social Media Advisor, you’ll be responsible for supporting the NSW Government’s social media messaging. If you have a way with words, always fight for the best outcome for the end-user, and your brain is bursting with creativity, you’re just the person the team is looking for! Based in Sydney CBD paying $650-$700 per day + super, 4 month contract role.
About the Role
As part of a small, high-performing social media team you won’t be afraid to pitch in and help where needed. Your day-to-day tasks will include managing a community of more than 160,000 people, creating excellent (and varied) content, working closely with stakeholders, and assisting with larger strategic team projects.
The principal tasks of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Content strategy and creation, including ideation, planning, copywriting, and visual direction to create informative and engaging communications.
- Community management across NSW Government social media channels, with a focus on listening, responding, and engaging in meaningful two-way conversations.
- Working with stakeholders to develop robust FAQs for our community management approach
- Monitoring and analysis of conversation themes and sentiment to optimise content and community.
- Collaborating with social media colleagues across government to enable consistent messaging and sharing of best practice and learnings.
- Assisting with the development and ongoing analysis of policies, procedures, and best practice standards to continually improve our social media channels.
- Some out-of-hours monitoring.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Creative thinker and natural storyteller
- Fluent in pop culture, memes, gifs and stock imagery
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills
- An interest in good user experience
- Experience working under tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- Collaborative team player with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Keen interest in the social media landscape.
- A self-starter, can work autonomously and take initiative
- Loves a challenge and is eager to learn from the team around you
- Creative, yet analytically minded
- Flexible and able to change direction and work on multiple projects across a wide range of topics/businesses
- Proactively solves problems and get things done with a positive attitude
- Exhibits enthusiasm and commitment for the Realise Business brand, its members, and fellow employees
- Must be patient, a courteous listener, willing to spend time and show a genuine interest in all members and prospective member
- Takes personal and immediate responsibility when confronted with a request or complaints
- Friendly, outgoing personality and a team player
- Has a growth mindset and wants to work in a small, dynamic team and have fun at work!
Please contract Sarah at email@example.com