- Up to $57.75 per hour inc. super
- 6 months
- Sydney CBD
This Government Department is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the role is to assist the Public Communications Manager in delivering and implementing the public communications plan which supports all of the projects.
- Coordinate innovative marketing and promotional materials, social media campaigns and web content to promote and support all projects within the organisation.
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers and service providers to ensure that all public communications activities are managed effectively and on time.
- Manage and represent the project at public events, including communicating directly with stakeholders as required to promote and emphasise project objectives and benefits and build awareness and
- Excellent customer and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated hands on digital communication and social media experience.
- Experience in coordinating innovative marketing and promotional materials, social media campaigns
and web content.
- Good understanding of the design, print and production processes involved in developing materials.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours and at weekends.
- Events experience.
- Experience using Drupal.
- Current motor vehicle driver’s license.
Please apply if you are interested. Note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8296 9805