- $352 - $385 per day inc super
- 4 months
- Sydney + flexible working arrangements
This Government agency is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good.
About the Role
This role provides timely and accurate support to external communications providers.
- Support monthly meetings, agendas and minutes, project mailbox coordinator and communications support.
- Provide advice and coordination support to senior business leaders.
- Undertake a full range of operational communications activities in support of ongoing business requirements.
- Coordinate, support and monitor communication campaigns and operational activities.
- Manage the coordination and reporting of deliverables in accordance with cost, time and resource
- Administrative support background and communication experience is desirable.
- Excellent written communication
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, communications, or related fields
- Working in a high demand, high delivery environment of an always ‘on’ organisation.