This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Communications Officer will be on an initial 3 month contract + extensions working predominantly on the intranet site with Adobe Experience manager. The role is based in Sydney CBD with the flexibility to WFH.
- Produce high-quality written and rich media content for broad appeal and consumption across channels.
- Work predominantly the intranet site working extensively with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Adhere to content guidelines, digital publishing policy and publishing requirements.
- Work collaboratively within a team to meet service requirements, team objectives and build a high performing culture.
- Analyse and report on website analytics and provide insights into customer needs and strategies or solutions to improve customer engagement.
- Strong experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong content creation, design and publication as well as management of comms schedules.
- Strong digital experience - e.g. internet, social media
- Government experience preferred