This is a great opportunity to work as a Communications Advisor for a NSW government organisation. This position is a 5 month contract located in Sydney CBD and is paying $59 per hour + super.
About the role
- Manage and produce content for key internal communications channels – including e-newsletters and stories through video and written content.
- Provide community management for internal communication platform and an internal social collaboration channel to increase participation and engagement.
- Develop high quality presentations and e-newsletters, which present a professional and consistent message and brand style.
- Develop communication plans and implement tactics to support business unit internal activities.
- Manage and maintain business unit content
- Manage requests for communications support from other areas of the business, including helping colleagues write or design their communications.
- Support any graphic requirements for internal communications such as posters, fliers etc.
- Provide communications support for business unit events.
- Minimum 3 years communications experience
- Government experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply if you are interested. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.