- Sydney CBD
- $544 - $644/day
- 6 month
The NSW government sector works hand-in-hand with their operating agencies, private operators and industry partners to deliver customer-focused service and project.
About the Role
A Communications Advisor leads the technical and strategic direction of operational communications through the challenges associated with delivering effective operational communication tailored to the target audience and the tools they use in an ever-changing and complex environment.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Lead the strategic direction and coordination of communication strategies to support the Mariyung project.
- Effectively deliver communication initiatives and produce supporting communications including written materials, electronic communications and events to
- Effectively communicate information to the relevant audiences, ensuring all deadlines and other criteria are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the collection of accurate information and direction to inform
- Develop, manage and maintain communications channels so that they effectively deliver messages and engage all employees. Produce content for these channels.
- Identify risks to NSW TrainLink’s reputation and the relevant project’s success and develop and implement communication strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Provide effective counselling for senior management regarding their leadership communications as they relate to the Mariyung.
- Liaise with project leads and relevant internal communication specialists to develop, manage and identify gaps in the project schedule for the communications
- Strategy to meet project milestones
- Mariyung Communications Strategy and Plan with a calendar of specific activities and deadlines including:
- On the train static and dynamic employee engagement events.
- In the Know Mariyung engagement events
- Mariyung Safety Videos and other collateral to support greater understanding of train technology, functionality and operations.
- Promotion of milestone communications - (Rolling stock delivery, Kangy Angy, South Coast enabling works)
- Ongoing communication to maintain community stakeholder group confidence about the Mariyung’s operating model and safety features.
- Communications to support rollout of employee training and pathways to start of service.
- Communications to inform and help educate frontline employees about customer changes and features of the Mariyung to support customers with the
- Introduction of a new fleet.
- Tracked progress in delivering the plan and regular reporting to the project.
- Mariyung communications strategy and plan with a calendar of specific activities and deadlines
- Tracked progress in delivering the plan and regular reporting to the project