This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $644 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD + WFH.
About the Role
- Lead the strategic direction and coordination of communication strategies to support the project.
- Effectively deliver communication initiatives and produce supporting communications including written materials, electronic communications and events to effectively communicate information to the relevant audiences, ensuring all deadlines and other criteria are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the collection of accurate information and direction to inform communications
- Develop, manage and maintain communications channels so that they effectively deliver messages and engage all employees. Produce content for these channels.
- Identify risks to organisation's reputation and the relevant project’s success and develop and implement communication strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Provide effective counselling for senior management regarding their leadership communications as they relate to the project.
- Liaise with project leads and relevant internal communication specialists to develop, manage and identify gaps in the project schedule for the communications strategy to meet project milestones
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.