Our client is currently based in the Eastern Suburbs, with the occasional travel to Paramatta looking for a Communications Manager with Media experience. The role is paying $500 - $550 p/d + super, on a 6 month contract.
About the role
- Deliver media and communication strategies for GSP/Centennial Parklands including increasing audience awareness, access and participation and communicating the GSP and Centennial Parklands as the provider of world-class open spaces for Sydney’s communities and visitors.
- Implement the communication and media functions.
- Plan and implement public relations campaigns (launches and media events).
- Develop and implement communications plans, protocols, policies and procedures.
- Produce digital content for a broad range of channels including blogs, social media, websites and emerging channels and respond to public feedback online.
- Develop media releases, articles, speeches and other material
- Conduct monitoring and analysis of media reporting
- Monitor and address key issues and promote the work/activities and objectives, as well as support spokespeople in this role.
- Develop and maintain cooperative and productive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including a wide range of social and cultural community segments.
- Extensive experience in managing emerging issues in a government environment.
- Previous experience in divisions whom work with open spaces for Sydney’s communities and visitors.
- Strong media experience as well as the ability to work across different platforms to be able to deliver and monitor comprehensive strategies/activities to increase community participation and acess