- $900-$1100/day +super
- CBD Location w/ WFH
- 4 month contract
This NSW government agency is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved outcomes.
About the role:
The Commercial Pricing Manager leads the team in working closely across Divisions and Clusters to provide strategy, guidance, negotiate funding, and reporting on Pricing and costing models.
- Provide advice and reporting services to stakeholders through business partnering.
- Partner with the business to develop a good understanding of financial and business performance across pricing and operations to improve understanding of requirements, identify trends and resolve issues.
- Analyse, Report and Liaise with the Program Director and team to provide advice to the business on a range of issues such as strategic targets
- Support the development of business cases, audit and assurance, resourcing, resolution of issues, understanding of processes, funding analysis, and contribution to future planning.
- Develop and analyse identify, highlight and mitigate risks and issues including funding and strategic risks.
- Support the integrity of processes including maintaining appropriate records and controls, promoting behaviour in accordance with best practice financial management standards and monitoring compliance.
- Manage the creation of the Commercial Pricing model.
- Manage the implementation of the IBM Planning Analytics tool, in order to successfully plan, deliver and evaluate the output to achieve targets.
- CPA or CA qualified
- Experience in a similar Commercial Manager role with hands on knowledge with Pricing and cost modelling.
- Government experience highly regarded.
- TM1 Experience.
- Stakeholder management across a diverse group of leaders.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
- Must have Permanent Residency or Citizenship.