This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
You will be conducting the contract lifecycle management activities including procurement, contract management and vendor management that help drive organisational success
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to business units
- Lead vendor negotiations to drive business outcomes
- Manage contract disputes
- Provide strategic commercial advise to minimise project risks
- Engage and collaborate with other Commercial Team members
- Support business units to achieve desired operational outcomes
- Strong senior negotiation skills and experience, ideally with a background in negotiating contracts within infrastructure / telecommunications and/or with a solid deal of experience negotiating and mediating with vendors in these industries
- You will have a strong commercial and contract background.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Strong understand of contract lifecycles - procurement, contract management and vendor management
- Strong communication skills
For more information Apply and Call Tim Smith on 82969802