- $50-$75/hour + Super
- 6 month contract w/immediate start
- Chatswood Location near public transport
- WFH and Onsite requirements
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
Manage the budgeting and forecasting, business partnering and financial analysis for the department. Utilise BI reporting tools to satisfy the needs of management.
- Monthly management reporting for senior management
- Developing reporting tools to support decision makers
- Identifying process improvements
- Strong analysis skills
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Meeting with High level stakeholders and communicate business plans
- Develop long term business plans to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Assist with continuous improvement and design of FSG models, analytics methods, tools and reports visualisation; and applies structured frameworks, benchmarking, consulting techniques and analytical methodologies
- Analyse BAU and Group financial information and advise on financial performance and determine future goals
- Financial management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis of all Opex and Capex at Group and/or Business Unit management
- 5+ Years as a Commercial Analyst, Financial Analyst or Business Partner. Preferably in a large corporation
- Ability to communicate with high level stakeholders and explain data in clear and easy to understand manner.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using BI Reporting tools
- SAP experience highly regarded
- Immediately available to start
- Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia
- Strong written and communication skills, including effective brief writing skills.