Seeking an experienced Client Support Officer to join a versatile NSW government team in Newcastle. This is a 3 month contract, paying $299/Day + super.
About the Role
• Provide a range of administrative and support services and functions which includes, word processing, data entry, preparation of correspondence, document templates, reports, meeting agendas and minutes, management of relevant inboxes, maintenance of the team duty roster.
• Liaise and collaborate with the participant and their family and external service providers to gather and verify relevant information to support the team/business unit.
• Prepare and undertake standard financial/purchasing transactions on behalf of the team/business unit to ensure compliance with established procurement and financial procedures
• Manage service approvals and payments for participants within agreed financial delegations as directed by the coordinator.
• Respond to enquiries either by phone, in person or by email ensuring an accurate and timely response.
• Respond to and address Level 1 complaints and where appropriate escalate to the appropriate person for resolution.
• Maintain accurate records in the information systems for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
• Respond to requests for information and collating copies of relevant documents for subpoenas etc.
• Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all members.
- Minimum 12 months office or administration experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
Please apply if you are interested. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.