This high quality recruitment firm that pride themselves on providing tailored solutions for their candidate and clients in providing great benefits to their employees. This role will be supporting the GM. You will benefit from joining a small team who are motivated and professional in their day-to-day work and who are afforded autonomy whilst being accountable for their activities.
About the Position
You’ll be responsible for how we work with our clients and candidates. We see this position as crucial to drive the positive relationships forward, so it is important you are super organised, switched on and able to prioritise work with a flexible approach.
The range of duties the Client Services Officer is responsible for includes, but are not limited to:
- Contractor and Client care management
- Contractor Care including supporting contractors directly through phone, email for all queries and managing governance of Contractor renewal process
- Develop and document processes and procedures
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Introduction of new schemes including NPI scores, contractor care training schemes as well as others.
- To grow Ashdown's brand form the success program utilizing other media
- Proactively provide high quality customer service, including verbal and written communications
You will have exceptional customer service and team work skills that enable you to build and maintain strong and effective working relationships. You will also be highly organised, detail oriented, able to multi-task and take pleasure in helping other team members. In addition, you will be expected to have:
- Minimum 2 + years prior experience in client services type role
- Strive for service excellence
- Be able to empathise and communicate sensitively candidate and clients.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, consultative and flexible approach to work
- Somebody who listens and works out what a person really wants
- Attractive salary package
- Unlimited leave
- Regular social events, company trips etc
- Full-time permanent position
- You will thrive on learning new things, positively contributing and keep evolving your role
- Prime location & new offices in Sydney CBD
- Amazing Team, great culture!