- $31 per hour + super
- 2 month contract
- Surry Hills and Maroubra Location
A large NSW Government Organisation is seeking a Client Service Officer to join their team on a 2 month contract, paying $31 per hour + super. This role is seeking multiple positions, located in Surry Hills and Maroubra with a Work From Home arrangement.
About the Role
- Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance, keeping with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers and make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor and facilitate maintenance and minor modifications where necessary to meet client needs.
- Work extensively and directly with clients with complex support needs
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Drivers Licence Essential
- Experience in similar client services position
- Government Experience preferable
For more information please contact Anoushka at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.