About the Company
Our Client is a large NSW organisation and they're looking for an experienced Customer Account Advisor to join their team on a 4 month contract paying up to $700 per day + super. This role will predominantly be working remotely from home with attendance to the office in Haymarket as required.
About the Role
- Perform customer account advisory services to manage existing customers and support new customers with onboarding, new product development and service offerings.
- build rapport, collaborate and communicate with customers, stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Support Account Managers manage an enterprise-wide account management strategy and practice.
- Manage, track and report actionable items relating to the customer.
- Identify opportunities to add value and demonstrate how business product or service offerings effectively assist customers to meet their day to day operational needs.
- Build trust and provide a consistent and reliable experience for customers to improve overall satisfaction.
- Support the Account Manager to manage assigned customer accounts, including billing, responding to queries and resolving actions in a timely manner to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Ensure accuracy and keep customer records updated in the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Demonstrated experience in commonwealth or state government.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills