- $32.69 per hour + super
- 6 month contract
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and innovative experience within the development of New South Wales government. Our client is looking for a Clerical Support Officer to perform a range of customer service and administrative activities.
About the Role
- Provide quality frontline customer service ensuring the provision of clear concise information to all external and internal customers in order to promote a positive and professional image.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of administration functions including processing and triaging student phone calls and emails.
- Assist with enquiries and issues, using effective problem solving strategies and taking responsibility for the resolution or escalation of issues.
- Undertake accurate and timely entry of all data including information.
- Undertake general office support for the learning location including word processing, photocopying, filing, document distribution, room and VC bookings, fleet allocation and operation of office based equipment.
- Support Skills Team strategies
- Produce basic reports from systems as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Administrative skills, knowledge and experience.
- Ability to balance competing demands and expectations of the position while maintaining optimal service provision.
- Previous experience in a high volume and fast paced environment.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com