- $320 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Parramatta Location
This is an exciting 6 month contract for an Clerical Support Worker to work for a NSW government organisation based in Parramatta / work from home.
About the role
- Provide an administrative role in the management of the Branch’s stakeholder engagement databases, including the assessment, input and compilation of stakeholder information, and the generating of reports, to assist in informing the division’s plans and strategies.
- Perform a range of administrative duties to support senior management and the FNAP Team, including coordination of meetings, diary maintenance, and provision of a reception service, arrangement of training, conferences and travel and procurement/coordination of courier deliveries.
- Provide word processing services using appropriate software packages to prepare documents such as memoranda, correspondence, reports and procedure manuals ensuring documents meet relevant standards and are completed in specified timeframes
- Create, maintain and distribute files and documents in accordance with records management procedures, to enable efficient retrieval of information as required
- Provide support in the collation and production of key management reports, to support the accurate, timely provision of information
- Distribute circulars and all correspondence including incoming mail and email to keep managers and staff informed and enable them to respond to necessary matters within required timeframes.
- Previous SAP experience (not critical but this is ideal).
- Experience in a similar role
- Government experience preferable
- Able to work in a team