A large NSW organization is looking for an experienced claims officer to conduct reviews for complex claim scenarios on a 12 month contract paying between $467 - $537 / day + super in Sydney CBD location.
About the Role
- Collate, sort and supply data to the team leader to assist reporting and monitor progress against team targets.
- Manage multiple complex claims scenarios and apply critical reasoning
- Liaise with claim stakeholders to advise process, obtain necessary documentation, advise outcome of reviews and facilitate remediation.
- Liaise with current and former claims agents to facilitate timely remediation payments, track payment referrals and record payment volume and incidence.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation, industry codes, company policies, procedures and customer satisfaction standards.
- Portfolio Management experience required
- high-quality customer service experience
- Ability to exercise a high level of empathy and sensitivity