This is a great opportunity for an experienced Claims Advisor to join a large NSW government organisation that aims at making NSW a better place to work, live and visit. This is a 6 month contract based in Burwood that is paying $350 - 360 per day + super.
About the role
- Ensure that claims are managed in accordance with NSW legislation, policies and guidelines.
- Be an agile member of the Injury and Claims Management team accepting that team members are expected to work across claims managed under self-insurance, self-administered and frameworks and that all team members will rotate between fast track, front-end, and tail-end claims.
- Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service with internal and external key stakeholders
- Proactively identify and resolve customer enquiries and complaints from a variety of internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Be an active member of the Injury and Claims Management team, and participate in business and operation improvement projects to ensure quality services are delivered.
- Workers compensation claims management and injury management experience in large complex organisations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage different levels of stakeholders.