This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
The Change Manager will be the key to ensuring we have strong buy-in to the digital changes that are occurring for stakeholders.
- Collaborate and coordinate with project teams and the Project Owner to integrate change management activities into the project plan.
- Development and implementation of practical plans to roll out new digital processes, for internal and external stakeholders
- Development of training, resources and communications to support this roll out.
- Influencing internal and external stakeholders to adopt change required in a politically sensitive, regulatory environment
- Working effectively with all teams to ensure that change management plans and activities are integrated into and aligned with corporate strategies and frameworks.
- Certification in PROSCI Change Management.
- Experience in change related to digital transformation with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Power Platform technology stack and Records Management.
- Experience on large projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preferable experience within EPMO