- $700-$850/day excluding Super
- Sydney CBD/ WFH
- 10 Month Contract Starting ASAP
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 10-month contract paying up to $850per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD+ WFH
About the role
The Change Manager will be the key to ensuring we have strong buy-in to the digital changes that are occurring for stakeholders.
Key accountabilities include:
- Collaborate and coordinate with project teams, Project Owner, corporate specialists and wider Agency to integrate change management activities into the project plan, align plans and activities with corporate strategies and frameworks
- Development and implementation of practical plans to roll out new digital processes, for internal and external stakeholders
- Development of training, resources and communications to support this roll out.
- Influencing internal and external stakeholders to adopt change required in a politically sensitive, regulatory environment
- Working effectively with all teams to ensure that change management plans and activities are integrated into and aligned with corporate strategies and frameworks.
- 3+ years experience in a Change Management Role; preferably worked in IT
- NSW Government experience desirable
- Certification in PROSCI Change Management
- Preferable experience within Enterprise Portfolio Management Office with strong knowledge of strategy, portfolio, programme and project management practices and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and communicate with Stakeholders
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8296 9802