This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 12-month contract paying up to $115 per hour excluding super. This role is located in Chatswood + WFH.
About the Role
The Change and Adoption Lead will drive the adoption of Office 365 Change and Adoption Project through supporting the implementation of change throughout the project lifecycle and working in collaboration with LHD stakeholders to meet project schedules and objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to organisation's Critical Infrastructure Refresh Program to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the Office 365 Change and Adoption project and ensure continuous effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focussed work culture
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to enhance organisational capabilities to manage change in a continuous improvement program delivery environment.
- Facilitate and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration and the exchange of information to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes
- Analyse critical change impacts utilising quantitative and qualitative methods to contribute to the project’s success and facilitate the development of strategies and tactics to address the identified gaps.
- Provide expert advice on the change impact and proposed solutions, functionality or work flows will have for staff by clearly communicating the case for change and value proposition, using communications and set of actionable and targeted change management tools based on the agreed change management strategy and methodology.
- Provide leadership and coaching in the change and adoption methodology to key internal and external stakeholders so that they can effectively support the delivery of operational change for people throughout the transition process.
- Manage, support and attend where relevant meetings and events with LHDs to help identify potential people risks, anticipated points of resistance and support the LHD leaders to develop specific plans to mitigate the concerns and support the development and publishing of high quality change resources
Manage and support the day to day project and risk management of the change process and delivery against the Change and Communications Strategy
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in change management in a large and complex service environment managing concurrent transformational initiatives, including tertiary qualifications and/or accreditation qualifications in change management PROSCI, APMG, AIM certification and/or communications.
- Demonstrate quantitative and qualitative skills to enable analysis of relevant data.
- Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage. This includes capability to initiate major project communication activities to build awareness among program teams and key stakeholders, improve program understanding and promote organisational goals, values and objectives.
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.