This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Change Lead - Implementation is starting ASAP on a initial contract for 6 months based in Macquarie Park with working from home flexibility paying between $800 - $900 p/d + super.
- Coordinate the development of current state analysis for each Business Unit for the various change streams (Technology, Accommodation and Ways of Working).
- Develop and implement a change, communication and engagement plan for workplaces project/s.
- Develop project schedules, resource plans, risk and issues registers for workplaces project/s, and monitor and report against progress.
- Coordinate and manager stakeholder engagement for the project/s, consistent with the overall Workplaces program.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver innovative, interactive and hands-on change strategies designed to build change readiness for staff and the business.
- Provide guidance and oversight to Change Analysts to achieve delivery against project and change milestones.
- Experience in working on change or transformation projects, particularly projects related to Activity Based Working, office relocations, technology implementation and use, or culture change.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders for requirements gathering to develop current state analysis, develop action plans and implement and monitor business readiness activities.
- Experience managing project staff and engaging with staff across different teams to facilitate outcomes
- Experience in contributing to the development of the overall change management strategy for Workplaces.