This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
The Change Communications Manager position is starting in February 2021 on 4 month contracts paying $107 p/h + super The role will be based at Parramatta with the flexibility to WFH.
- Responsible for key communication and change activities associated with Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Delivering change communication plans for various initiatives and preparing clear and effective communications for stakeholders in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Assisting with the preparation of campaigns, communication plans and key messaging
- Develop and deliver engagement plans to ensure the engagement of impacted stakeholders throughout the change journey
- Experience in communication focused change position
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology
- Experience in a HR based change project
For more information Call Tim on 82969802