This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
- Designing and developing internal communication plans, content and materials that facilitate the communication of key messages and initiatives across the Branch.
- Creating internal and external communications collateral including articles, online content, newsletters, emails, videos, presentations and reports.
- Providing senior leaders with internal communications materials and support to equip them with relevant messaging to deliver expected outcomes.
- Review and improve business systems and processes, and report on activities, performance, trends and issues against plans and budgets.
- Strong background in Industrial Relations
- Must specialise in making complex recommendations regarding strategies and channels to maximise visibility and effectiveness of messaging.
- Expert experience developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Extensive experience working with large organisations.