- $750-$800/ Day + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
About the Company
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 12-month contract paying up to $800/ Day + Super. This role is located in Parramatta
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Change Analyst with a leading NSW Government agency. The Change Analyst is responsible for delivering change activities including assessment, analysis, development, documentation, and implementation of change to ensure successful implementation of the program. The role is responsible for managing stakeholder expectations about the program, generating buy-in to the solution, ensuring organisational alignment to deliver business engagement and change readiness. Key accountabilities include:
- Work closely with all stream and program stakeholders to ensure staff are well prepared for system implementation
- Support Product Owners, Program/Program Managers, Change Managers, and other Change Analysts to drive successful engagement, delivery and adoption of new system processes and changes.
- Identifies and outlines any project and change management risks and mitigations.
- Conduct change needs assessment across stream’s projects of work.
- Working with Children Check (required prior to starting)
- Experience working on projects within larger programs.
- Ability to maintain stability for stakeholders in volatile program environment.
- High Level understanding learning and business systems in a complex and multi-layered environment.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 290 086