This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Change Analyst Implementation, works with business units to understand current state regarding to digital, physical and cultural ways of working, undertakes analysis to understand change impact and develops and delivers strategies and initiatives to address change acceptance. Key accountabilities include:
- Investigate, analyse and report on current Divisional state regarding digital, physical and cultural ways of working.
- Collate and analyse Divisional people, place, business operations, IT and workspace indicators to support the development of change strategies to support the implementation of workplaces projects.
- Develop divisional level action plans to assist local business units in understanding the steps they need to take to ensure business readiness for relocation, implementation of technology, changes to ways of working and move to Activity Based Working.
- Contribute to the development of change and communications plans to support the workplaces program and projects across physical, digital and cultural strategies.
- Monitor and report progress on business readiness, business engagement activity, training, and engagement activities.
- Participate in requirements gathering workshops, engagement and support initiatives, business readiness activities, training and capability development sessions.
- Experience in working on change or transformation projects, particularly related to Activity Based Working, relocations, technology implementation and use, or culture change will be highly regarded.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders for requirements gathering to develop current state analysis, develop action plans and implement and monitor change management activities
For more information email Lachlan at email@example.com.