We are seeking a Career Transition Advisor to join a large NSW government organisation. This is a 6 month position that is paying $500 per day + super and is flexible on the location.
About the role
- Case management of program participants (up to circa 50) so they are empowered to take personal ownership of their career plans and decisions.
- Provide individual career coaching, group coaching and career advice as required.
- Build rapport with program participants, working to understand each individual's circumstances, needs, skills, motivators.
- Design, develop, schedule and facilitate workshops for program participants as required.
- Day-to-day supervision of program participants, including: administration of: attendance and leave; monitoring performance and behaviours; and general health, safety and wellbeing.
- Reviewing internal recruitment opportunities and liaising with Talent Operations, internal managers and HR Business Partners, to ensure priority assessment and placement into suitable vacancies where possible.
- Previous Career Transition experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and able to liaise with all levels of stakeholders.