This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Capability Development Lead for a NSW government organisation based in Sydney CBD. This is a 12 month contract that is paying $600 - $675 per day + super.
About the role
- Lead the development and implementation of a range of learning initiatives, including stakeholder engagement, capability needs analysis and solution design.
- Build an enterprise risk capability development strategy that will promote and support our cultural objectives.
- Ensure the risk capability development strategy and program logistics are well planned and organised and that the offering delivers the required capability uplift across the organisation.
- Work with the risk and organisational development leadership team to identify capability development requirements and comprehensive, sustainable capability solutions.
- Establish and maintain mechanisms for ongoing identification of risk capability development.
- Define sourcing and develop solutions including timeline/budget for identified needs.
- Work with the enterprise learning team to manage the delivery of capability development programs and ensure they are effective in delivering the planned uplift.
- Forecast learning resource levels and undertake proactive planning to ensure delivery consistent with strategy timeline.
- Partner with the risk team to develop strategies to deliver the future Risk capability requirements of icare and embed a risk aware and responsive culture.
- Source and manage external partners and manage vendor contracts.
- Partner with functional subject matter experts, and identify suppliers, for the design and delivery of capability development strategy to ensure that the plan meets business needs.
- Measure progress and create insights about learners, teams and functions capability gaps to inform future strategies.
- Oversee instructional design undertaken by suppliers to ensure that learning outcomes for meet objectives and creates an optimal learner experience.
- Establish processes to ensure customer co-design of solutions using human centred design approaches.
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate learning methodologies, tools and suppliers to meet functional needs.
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level or higher in adult education or relevant people oriented discipline.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of adult development, behavioural science or organisational psychology and its application to workforce capability development.
- Technical capability in Risk education, experience implementing cultural reform, preferably in financial services sector.
- Experience managing third party developers.
- Demonstrated Learning and Development project management experience from strategy through to execution.