About the company
Ashdown People is a specialised Talent Management Consultancy, operating nationally within the Technology & Analytics, Business Support, MarComms and Accounting & Finance spaces across all industries. As an industry leader, Ashdown People’s strength is building relationships to ensure both candidates and clients receive “best in class” service levels and business solutions. We are currently seeking an organised and fast paced individual who is looking to expand their career in the recruitment industry without the cold calling aspect!
About the role
Due to exciting growth throughout our business, we are now seeking a highly driven and creative Admin Assistant who is looking to further their career in a growing organisation.
You will have an exceptional work ethic, the ability to support multiple functions of a small but growing business, and are able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
This multi-faceted position will be assisting in the following areas:
- Being first point of contact for the business
- General office administrative tasks – scanning, printing and performing office duties as required
- Uploading documents to Dropbox and Google Drive folders
- Recording uploaded documents onto spreadsheets
- Website updating
- Creation of weekly and monthly marketing flyers
- Social media posts
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
- Day to day management of a busy office
We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing individual who is interested in embracing new challenges and genuinely wants to help people.
To be considered for the position you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working at an assistant/coordinator level
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (moderate to advanced level)
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Attractive salary package
- Long-term career development opportunities and a clear career path.
- Paid leave for your Birthday
- 1 personal day per quarter on top of your annual leave
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone & Gym/Health subsidised