- Pay Rate: $450 - $490 per day + super
- End Date: 12 Months
- Location: Sydney CBD/Working from Home
About the Company
Working with this government agency, you can make a difference not just in your career, but in the community where you work and live. This role is for 12 months, offering $450-$490/day + super with working from home arrangements.
About the Role
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate experience as an analyst as well as knowledge of CRM marketing and how this role supports marketing outcomes. The role is split 50/50 across two key functions:
1. Developing customer data for sends: identifying best data source to target specific customers. Working with large data sets from multiple sources to analyse and cleanse and identify relevancy and accuracy.
2. Engagement reporting: developing EDM engagement reporting and benchmarking strategy, more than numbers and charts - the ability to build a narrative with useful insights.
Reports are created using data pulled from multiple mail platforms, as well as mapping customer journeys from email to web, as well as offline actions.
What you will do:
- Ensure the successful import of usable data from related technologies to manage audience segmentation using SQL and relational databases
- Establish effective attribution measurement models
- Develop and implementation of campaign performance metrics in Google analytics and Marketing cloud Swift, Campaign Monitor and Traction Next
- In a team of 3 you'll support 2 Senior Data Analysts
- Support colleagues across the department make more effective decisions based on reporting
- Analyse data and evaluate outcomes of campaigns to inform future improvement
- Translate data to insights and data visualisation presentations for a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Provide ad-hoc data support to the Customer Marketing team
- Knowledge and experience of data architecture and technical data integrations essential
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments
- Experience of marketing processes and direct marketing essential
- Demonstrate working with SQL and relational databases
- Good working knowledge of Marketingcloud and Salesforce and additional tools such as Tableau, Excel, Google Analytics and HTML
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for technical and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated experience and understanding the principles of CRM marketing.
- Able to thrive in a collaboratively environment and capable of developing long-term productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- High level attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation
- Very strong written and verbal communication – particularly around translating technical information for a range of audiences.
- Drive best in class CRM communications ensuring customer outcomes
- Provide data for marketing campaigns in data-driven notification team
- Mix of WFH and office based (Haymarket – Mckell Building)
For more information email Sarah at email@example.com.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.