- $32.16 per hour + super
- 3 Month Contract
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Operator to work for a large NSW government organisation on a 3 month contract, located in Newcastle. This position is working on a rotating roster from 7am-7pm, Monday - Friday.
About the Role
- Provide high quality service as the first point of contact for customers.
- Talk about payment options.
- Setting up policies and amending policies.
- Provide accurate and high quality customer service.
- Respond to customer via phone and email.
- Extensive database management and data entry.
- Ensure customers enquiries are answered in a timely matter.
- 2 - 3 years customer service experience (call centre, admin, retail)
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous gov experience is preferred but not required
- Intermediate computer skills required
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org