This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. This is a 7 month contract paying $30 per hour + super and is based in Newcastle.
About the Role
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions across all interaction channels, maintaining a professionally courteous and friendly manner. Ensure client satisfaction as a priority as assessed and monitored through customer feedback.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of information resources and operating practices and procedures to provide accurate, effective and high-quality customer service.
- Receive inbound calls and utilise generalist knowledge to resolve enquiries by reference.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints arising from complex agency transactions and accurately record and escalate unresolved issues through appropriate channels.
- Perform administrative activities as required to support the provision of service delivery and comply with privacy requirements and legislative obligations.
- 2 -3 years customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be empathic and able to manage difficult customers.
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Previous government experience preferred.