Call Centre Operator
- $29.95 - $37.26 per hour + super
- 3 month contract
- Dubbo Location
Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for a Call Centre Operator to join their team to respond to multi-channel customer enquires in Dubbo on a 3 month contract paying $29.95-$37.26 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Process a high volume of varied transactions and enquiries within the service line, while maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Delivering consistent quality customer service while working with customers across various channels and with fluctuating volumes and demands.
- Working independently to achieve individual performance levels as well as part of a team to contribute to overall service performance and improvement.
- Customer Service Experience (Call Centre experience preferred)
- Ability to meet competing demands and tight deadlines
- Ability to pick up and manage multiple computer-based systems easily
Please apply if you were interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Anoushka at email@example.com