A large NSW organisation is looking for multiple Call Centre Operators to join their team in Newcastle to work within the Roads Safety Business Line on a 7 month contract paying $30 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Utilise generalist knowledge and training to handle and share information with contact centre customers.
- Provide accurate, effective and high quality customer service
- Provide in-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls
- Provide out-of-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls by transfer or referral to the appropriate external agency or organisation.
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions.
- Acknowledge and accurately record customer complaints. Escalate unresolved issues through appropriate channels.
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery. Duties include processing
- Looking for candidates with 2 - 3 years customer service experience (call centre, retail etc)
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous gov experience is preferred but not required
Apply if you are interested. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.