A large NSW organisation is seeking multiple call centre operators to join their Roads Safety Business Line in Gosford on a 8 month contract paying $30 / hour + super.
About the Role
- Utilise generalist knowledge and training to handle and share information with contact centre customers.
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions across all interaction channel
- Provide in-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls
- Provide out-of-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls by transfer or referral to the appropriate external agency
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions for basic contact centre specialist agency
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery. Duties include processing documents and applications, mail outs and other assigned administrative tasks as required.
- Looking for candidates with 2 - 3 years customer service experience (call centre, retail etc)
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous gov experience is preferred but not required