Call Centre Operator | 5 month contract | $33.82 Incl. Super
- $30.75 per hour + super
- 5 month contract
- Newcastle location
About the company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Operator to join a fun team in a NSW government organisation.
About the role
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions across all interaction channels.
- Provide in-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls.
- Provide out-of-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls by transfer or referral to the appropriate external agency or organisation.
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions for basic contact centre specialist agency services.
- Acknowledge and accurately record customer complaints.
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery. Duties include processing documents and applications, mail outs and other assigned administrative tasks as required.
- Access and utilise various basic digital data storage systems to locate, provide and update customer information.
- 2-3 years Customer Service Experience
- Call Centre experience preferable
- Good with technology and able to pick up systems easily
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Merten at email@example.com