- $30.75 per hour + super
- 3 month contract
- Maitland location with WFH
Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for multiple Call Centre Operators to join their team in Maitland with WFH flexibility on a 3 month contract paying $30.75 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Utilise generalist knowledge and training to handle and share information with contact centre customers.
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions across all interaction channels, maintaining a professionally courteous and friendly manner.
- Provide accurate, effective and high quality customer service
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of information resources
- Provide in-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls
- Provide out-of-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls by transfer or referral to the appropriate external agency or organisation.
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions for basic contact centre specialist agency services.
- Acknowledge and accurately record customer complaints. Escalate unresolved issues through appropriate channels.
- Access and utilise various basic digital data storage systems to locate, provide and update customer information.
- Make a positive contribution to the team, contact centre and organisational environments.
- 2 - 3 years customer service experience (call centre, retail, admin/ receptionist etc)
- Ability to work within a high volume contact centre environment
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous gov experience preferable
- Intermediate computer skills required
- A high speed internet connection is required
- Required to be within close proximity to site