- $30.75 per hour + super
- 4 month contract
- Gosford Location
A large NSW Government Organisation is looking for multiple Call Centre Operators to join their team in Gosford. This will be a contract role paying $30.75 per hour + super on a 24/7 roster.
About the Role
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions across all interaction channels.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of information resources.
- Provide in-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls.
- Provide out-of-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls by transfer or referral to the appropriate external agency or organisation.
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions for basic contact centre specialist agency services.
- Acknowledge and accurately record customer complaints.
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery. Duties include processing documents and applications, mail outs and other assigned administrative tasks as required.
- Access and utilise various basic digital data storage systems to locate, provide and update customer information.
- 2 - 3 years customer service experience (call centre, retail etc)
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Government experience is preferred but not required
For more information please contact email@example.com. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.