Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for a Call Centre Operator to Join their team in Port Macquarie on a 1 month contract paying $30.50 per hour + super. You'll be working in a fast paced environment and responding to customer enquiries through phones.
About the Role
- Customer Support and transactions
- Managing customer interactions & enquires via inbound/outbound channels
- Working through our different systems such as CRM, EBS and outlook.
- Passing contact details to relevant teaching sections on behalf of students for follow ups in relation to their courses
- Generating applications to enrolments and applying fee waivers.
- Providing course details to students
- Printing and posting Transcripts
- Emailing relevant documents i.e COE, withdrawals, refund forms
- Transferring calls to relevant departments in relations to the customer’s request.
- comfortable working independently and as part of a team!
- Ability to balance varying workloads
- Working with Children's check preferable
- Previous gov experience desirable